In this episode, Liz and Zontee share five top trends on the runway and the new patterns from our Fall catalog that translate them into great staples for your fall wardrobe. Discover flattering styles to make for yourself and your loved ones.
We also show you how these fall looks inspired great patterns for your home. Liven up your living space with new accessories!
Patterns discussed include:
- Granny Square Scarf
- Thigh High Socks
- Zen Coat (paid pattern; shown above)
- Waterford Cardigan
- Fair Isle Capelet (paid pattern)
- Felted Snowflake Tote (paid pattern)
- Branching Out Bag (paid pattern)
- Graphic Elements Tote (paid pattern)
- Felted Plaid Blanket (paid pattern)
- Mix and Match Afghan (paid pattern)
- Cabled Shell
- Knit Diva Shawl (paid pattern)
- Pom Pom Rug
- Circle in Squares Afghan
- Tumbling Blocks Afghan (paid pattern)
- Loch Lomond Afghan (paid pattern)
Stash This: Ideas for Your Crafting Life – Get tips on substituting yarn so that you can create the look you’re after in the yarns that are right for you.
To share your comments and thoughts, post a message on the blog, email to yarncraft [at] lionbrand [dot] com! Our next episode will be about Halloween projects. How do you craft for Halloween? What’s your favorite yarncrafting Halloween story?