It’s just about time to start crafting gifts for the holidays, so Liz and Zontee share their top 10 gift projects for this season. Join us for unique, creative, and fun projects for the whole family that will be sure to please.
We also answer a customer question about crocheting an afghan with the look of tie dye, find out what the girls of YarnCraft have been working on, and find out what listeners like you are making for YOUR families!
Patterns discussed include:
Our top 10 gift project list includes:
- Socks – Basic Socks
- Leg Warmers – Thigh High Socks & Leg Warmers
- Purses/bags – Cable Ready Bag (paid pattern)
- Cabled scarves – Aran Cable Scarf & Cable Scarf
- Sweaters – Cabled Woman’s Cardigan
- Shawl – Lavish Lace Shawl
- Lace scarf – Crochet Lace Scarf
- Fingerless gloves – Crochet Driving Gloves, Knit Wristers, and Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Afghan/throw – Afghan Squared
- Bath items – Bath Collection
Find more great patterns on the Pattern Finder, and tune in two episodes from now, when we share great ideas for last-minute gifts!
Stash This: Ideas for Your Crafting Life–Liz and Zontee share ideas and tips for teaching your loved ones to knit, crochet, and craft with yarn over the holidays! Spread the joy of creating with yarn with beginner patterns like the 2 Hour Scarf and the School Colors Crochet Scarf or with easy group projects like our colorful or classic Holiday Ornaments!
To share your comments and thoughts, post a message on the blog, email to yarncraft [at] lionbrand [dot] com! In our next episode, we’ll be taking you inside the NEW Lion Brand Yarn Studio for a sneak peek of the space, AND we’ll be once again joined by bestselling author Kate Jacobs. Do you have questions about the Studio OR for Kate Jacobs? Let us know and you may be included in our next show!