It’s springtime — a time for new life and some great new projects! Liz and Zontee celebrate the arrival of spring with Easter projects, perfect for favors and decor, as well as great gift ideas for spring babies. We’re also joined by our senior technical editor, Jackie, who gives us some great tips on projects that will be child-friendly and mom-friendly too.
This is a can’t miss episode for anyone who has a new baby arriving in their life!
Patterns featured include:
- Easter Basket
- Springtime Basket
- Amigurumi Egg Cozies (Bunny, Carrot, Lamb, Duck, and Egg)
- Over Easy Eggs
- Amigurumi Chocolate Bunny
- Carrot Rattle
- Spring Chick & Spring Bunny
- Bunny Baby Blankets
- Diagonal Comfort Baby Blanket, Irvington Blanket, Dansforth Ridges Blanket & Farnsworth Blanket
- Hooded Baby Wrap
- Color Blocks Baby Blanket
- Simple Garter Stitch Booties
- Sweet Slip-Ons & Miss Mousie
- Lavish Booties
- Pumpkin Hat and Booties Set
- Comfy Colors Cardi
- Grace Cardi and Hat
- Vertical Stripes Baby Sweater
- Feather and Fan Baby Sweater (Paid Pattern)
- Easy On Baby Sweater
- Zip Back Hoodie (Paid Pattern)
- Child’s Glamour Dress
- Bath Collection (Bath Mitt and Washcloths)
- Aromatic Eye Pillow
- Sweet Dreams Travel Pillow
- Kitty Bath Mitt & Bunny Bath Mitt
Stash This: Ideas for Your Crafting Life — We talk about great ideas for your baby shower. It’s all about togetherness and fun on this week’s Stash This. Treats for both baby and mommy are on the agenda. Listen to find out more.
To share your comments and thoughts, post a message on the blog, email to yarncraft [at] lionbrand [dot] com! Our next episode, we will be talking about projects for Earth Day. We’ll also be talking about our recycled and organic yarns. Do you have a favorite eco-friendly tip, yarn-related or not? Tell us about it! We’d love to include you the next episode!