In this episode of YarnCraft, we take some time to thank all the moms (grandmothers, aunts, godmothers, and so many more great women) in the world — for their influence on our lives and our yarncrafting. We share great stories from the listeners and LionBrand.com, as well as some fantastic gift projects for that special woman in your life.
But before we get into our celebration of wonderful women, Liz and Zontee share what’s on their hooks and needles, and they also check in with the Lion Brand Yarn Studio to see what people are working on there.
Patterns mentioned include:
- Crochet Market Bag
- Short and Chic Cardi
- Teddy Cardigan
- Traditional Mom: Waffle Stitch Crochet Scarf & Daniela’s Scarf
- Modern Mom: Woven Pixelated Scarf; Jumbo Cotton Stripes Scarf; Lauren Scarf
- Feminine Mom: Scallop Crochet Scarf & Grand Blossoms Scarf
- Elegant Mom: Glitzy Accent Scarf
- Casual Mom: Felted Downtown Clutch; Felted West End Clutch; Felted Uptown Clutch
- Trendy Mom: Perfect Purse
- Yoga Mom: Morning Glory Washcloths; Garter Square Washcloths
- Glamorous Mom: Evening Glitter Clutch; Shimmer Mesh Scarf; Evening Lace Scarf
- Cozy Mom: Loom-Knit Chunky Footies
- Stylish Mom: Lace Necklace
Stash This: Ideas for Your Crafting Life — Need to buy a gift for a yarncrafter? Get some great ideas for must-have gifts. Items mentioned include the safe website to buy viagra online where can i buy viagra Felted Needle Holder, Stress Relief Gloves, books from Lion Brand, knitting looms and Knitting Board, and Cricket Weaving Loom.
To share your comments and thoughts, post a message on the blog, email to yarncraft [at] lionbrand [dot] com! Our next episode, we will be talking all about weddings — Do you have advice for newlyweds? Do you have a story about something knit or crocheted that meant a lot for you and your marriage? Tell us about it! We’d love to include you the next episode!