In an extended SPECIAL 50th episode, Liz and Zontee answer YOUR questions. From unique techniques, like entrelac and Tunisian crochet, to general questions, like how to get the perfect invisible seam, this extended episode is full of useful information.
Zontee also talks with designer Edie Eckman, who is leading our current crochet-along on the Lion Brand Notebook.
Links discussed include:
- Magic Loop Video
- Pineapple Stitch
- Felted Projects
- Information and tips for felting
- Tunisian Crochet Entrelac Tutorial Part One
- Tunisian Crochet Entrelac Tutorial Part Two
- Andrea Wong Knits for Portuguese knitting pins
- Portuguese Knitting Tutorial
- Sewing pieces together
- What is blocking, and how do I do it?
- Lion Brand Yarn Studio Classes
- Motif Afghan Crochet-Along with Edie Eckman
- Demystifying double crochet for beginners
Stash This: Ideas for Your Crafting Life — Get great one-ball project ideas so that you can use up your stash or just make fast-finish gifts and get a jump on holiday yarncrafting!
Patterns discussed include:
- Ed’s Hat
- Learn to Knit or Crochet Cuffs
- Cable Bag
- Vanna’s Glamour Clutches
- Paint the Town Scarf
- Coastal Zig Zag Scarf
- Claudette Scarf
- SoHo Cables by StyleHounds
- Anna Ripple Afghan
- Crochet Nesting Bowls
- Knit & Crochet Market Bags
- Knit & Crochet Wrist Warmers
- Knit Felted Slip-Ons
To share your comments and thoughts, post a message on the blog, email to yarncraft [at] lionbrand [dot] com! Or call us and leave a message at 774-452-YARN–that’s 774-452-9276. Our next episode will be dedicated to Halloween, so tell us what your favorite Halloween and fall craft projects are, and you just might be on the next episode!