Moms (as well as grandmothers, aunts, and other important ladies in our lives) support us, teach us, and give us so much. Give back to them this Mother’s Day!
In need of gift ideas? We’ve got fashionable patterns for bags and shawls that you can finish in the next month, as well as wonderful creations customized to suit her hobbies! Join Liz & Zontee as we get creative and discover so many ways to get gifty with yarncrafts!
We also answer questions received via e-mail and phone from listeners like you. Join us for all this and more, next on YarnCraft!
Patterns discussed include:
- Crochet Circle Dance Bag
- Knit & Crochet Market Bags
- Knit Cable Ready Bag in Wheat
- Knit Multi-colored Cable Ready Bag
- Crochet Evening Glitter Clutch
- Knit Crystal Lake Shawl
- Crochet Maple Shade Wrap
- Knit Shawl of Gratitude
- Crochet South Bay Shawlette
- Solid Shell Crochet Jewelry Frame
- Quilted Lattice Knit Jewelry Frame
- Knit & Crochet Washcloths
- Crafted Earth Day Flower Pots
- Crafted Recycled Milk Carton Vase
- Crochet Amigurumi Tea Cup Pincushion
- Crochet Mushroom Pincushion
- Knit Felted Pincushion
- Crochet Felted Hook Book
- Knit Felted Needle Holder
- Crochet Kitchen Aid Ensemble
- Knit & Crochet Mediterranean Manicure Mitts
- Knit Sweet Dreams Travel Pillow
On today’s Stash This: Ideas for Your Crafting Life, we’re joined by Will, the manager of the canadian pharmacy for generic viagra, who shares tips and tricks about knitting & crocheting flowers, perfect for spring decor and Mother’s Day gifts. Also get a preview of what’s in-store at the Studio in New York.
Links discussed include:
Next time, we’ll be talking about YOUR favorites for yarncrafting. Tell us your favorite tip, technique, yarn, podcast, website, and more! Post a message on the blog or email us at yarncraft [at] lionbrand [dot] com! You can also call in at 774-452-YARN–that’s 774-452-9276. We may include you in the next episode!
Theme music is “Boy with a Coin” by Iron and Wine, from the PodSafe Music Network.
00:12 Intro & welcome
01:26 What’s on Liz & Zontee’s hooks and needles
03:45 Listener comments & questions
13:51 Mother’s Day gift ideas
27:26 Stash This: Ideas for Your Crafting Life
35:01 Thanks to our listeners and guests