(Click the titles to view their episode guides, which include links for downloading the episodes or listening online.)
- Episode 30 :: Quick Last Minute Gifts, De-Stressing for Yarncrafters, and More – This episode features super-thick yarns for fast projects (you can still make a hat this week!), along with an interview with Cat from Let’s Knit2Gether. PLUS find your zen with calming music and suggestions from Liz & Zontee!
- Episode 55 :: Stand Out with Unique Holiday Gift Ideas & Tips from Lily Chin – Last-minute stocking stuffers and yarncrafted gift-wrap ideas are wonderful ways to add just a touch of yarn to your holidays. We also talk to knit & crochet maven, Lily Chin, who shares useful tips for avoiding weaving in ends, fixing mistakes, and more!
- Episode 56 :: The Gift of Yarncrafts: Heartfelt Stories from Our Community – On this special episode of YarnCraft, we share stories from Lion Brand staffers and listeners like you, all about what yarncrafting has meant in their lives.
- Episode 80 :: Top Gift Ideas for Knitters & Crocheters – Have friends and family who are last-minute shoppers? Be sure to send them a link to this episode so they know JUST what to get you!
- Episode 81 :: Give Back this Holiday Season with 6 Knit & Crochet Charities – As your yarncrafting/shopping frenzy winds down, take a minute to think about ways to give to others through your yarncrafting. It’s a great way to think ahead to 2012 and making new year’s resolutions.
We hope you enjoy these episodes, and see you in 2012! Happy holidays!