Over the last 6 years, we’ve interviewed dozens of designers, writers, bloggers, teachers, and artists. Hear excerpts from just a few of our favorite interviews in today’s episode!
We share excerpts from the following episodes (click the episode title to jump to its episode guide):
- 91 :: 5 Ways to Stay Motivated Knitting & Crocheting This Summer – Skip to 20:201 to hear the full interview with designer and teacher Sally Melville.
- 119 :: 5 Ways to Add Shaping to Your Knit/Crochet Garment, Plus an Interview with Ysolda Teague – The full interview with designer Ysolda Teague can be found at 27:33.
- 21 :: Sharing Your Designs with Others – Listen to the full interview with the Crochet Dude, Drew Emborsky, at 16:00.
- 55 :: Stand Out with Unique Holiday Gift Ideas & Tips from Lily Chin – Hear all 10 of designer and teacher Lily Chin’s tips at 22:17.
- 16 :: Get Crafty–Interviews with Innovative Crafters – Check out the full interview with humor writer and blogger Stephanie Pearl-McPhee at 4:49.
- 108 :: 14 New Patterns from Our Catalog, PLUS 5 Trends for 2012 – Listen to the full interview with writer, illustrator, and photographer Franklin Habit at 17:09.
- 60 :: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Fiber Artists Ruth Marshall & Nathan Vincent – Skip to 21:09 to hear the full interview with artist Nathan Vincent.
Drew Emborsky with Michelle
Zontee interviews Lily Chin
Then on Stash This: Ideas for Your Crafting Life, we interview Lion Brand creative director Adina Klein who shares a little bit about her inspiration for patterns, as well as a sneak preview of the new Lion Brand catalog.
Join us in two weeks when we share our “early fall preview”—we talk about new products from Lion Brand, as well as new patterns. Tell us what you’re looking forward to making this season! Tell us and you could be part of our next episode! Leave a message on the blog or email us at yarncraft [at] lionbrand [dot] com! You can also call in and leave a message at 774-452-YARN–that’s 774-452-9276.
Theme music is “Boy with a Coin” by Iron and Wine, from the PodSafe Music Network.
00:11 Intro & welcome
01:10 What’s on Zontee & Michelle’s hooks & needles
08:20 Interviews from past episodes
25:15 Stash This: Ideas for Your Crafting Life with Adina Klein
31:50 Thanks to our listeners